Roze de Românești
“Rose of Românești”. Very good taste – delicious and sweet, meaty, traditional tomato. Cultivated for generations in the village of “Românești”, Satu Mare county. The fruits are large, pink-rose, can reach 750 grams. Productive, indeterminate growth.
Package with 15 seeds from tomatoes grown naturally.
Production year 2016 – limited stock.
* The minimum order for tomato seeds is €5.5
1. Keep the seeds packaged in a place away from sunlight and moisture.
2. Before planting, put the seeds in warm water for about 12 hours.
3. Use a neutral substrate for planting.
4. Plant seeds at 1-1.5 cm deep and cover them with the substrate.
5. Keep them well watered, at 22-24 ˚C.
6. Germination period is of 7-14 days.